Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Sat 2 Sep - 13:52

Seriously, The show looks like a lame version of Pokemon to me, I know "There nothing alike", but still it looks stupid to me..

(BTW, Before I get attacked, Pokemon is auctually the only anime Type thing I've ever been into, And no I wouldn't put it in the same league as Naruto. The orignal Pokemon games are STILL the best thing ever released on Gameboy.)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Uncle SCarrotte

avatar

Number of posts : 25
Localisation : The Outlands of The Pridelands...
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Sat 2 Sep - 14:00

Naruto Rools!

Figures YOU wouldn't be into it simba..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 6:48

Naruto is the "IN" thing now, just like Pokemon and DBZ use to be the big ones. I feel sorry for all the Narutards who will come upon everything after the Chuunin Exam in a few months are so. =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 8:13

I like some of the fights. ESPECIALLY ROCK LEE'S! Sasuke and Neji I watch...they're hot...and don't get me started on Kakashi... =3

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 10:19

Spyder Fox wrote:
I like some of the fights. ESPECIALLY ROCK LEE'S! Sasuke and Neji I watch...they're hot...and don't get me started on Kakashi... =3

Dude, people that watch shows just because there is a "hot" character in it are lame. Spyder. You are lame.

Anyhow, naruto is popular in America because it appeals to those sweaty balls of lard known as otaku. It has ninja, ramen, Japanese words like jutsu and sensei, among other crap that would appeal to japanophiles. I'm opposed to that, because I like Japan for it's culture, history, people, and what-not. I think naruto was made with the American otaku in mind. When I think of Japan, I think of haiku, Lady Murasaki, Yasukuni, okonomiyaki, and the Shinkansen. When an otaku thinks of Japan, they think of ramen, sushi, anime, hello kitty, ninja, and... used panty vending machines (which were outlawed, because they can be considered antiques).

So... I guess what I'm trying to say is... Spyder, you're gayer than... Uh... Hmm.


I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 13:07

Not like I turn on the channel to specifically watch Naruto for the hot guys. I simply walk into my sister's room of which I know watches Naruto. That's when I get my glimpses of the hot guys. ^.^

Except lately I've been watching because Rock Lee is fighting Gaara. Now that it's over though...I'm pretty much done with it for now.

*Sigh...* Gawd, I need a sex change... Razz

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 17:25

Spyder Fox wrote:
*Sigh...* Gawd, I need a sex change... Razz

I'd be willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 19:05

Alright. I'll hold you to that. =3

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 5 Sep - 19:33

Quote :
I think naruto was made with the American otaku in mind.
It WAS made for American otaku. Kishimoto himself said he made Naruto with blonde hair and blue eyes because he thought it would appeal to American audiences.

And truth be told, I hear he originally planned to end the series after the Zabuza Arc finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wedge

avatar

Number of posts : 304
Age : 31
Localisation : Some where in Minnesota
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Mon 11 Sep - 15:02

Thankfully he didn't because Naruto is one of the best shows on earth IMO. I prefer the Japanese one with english subtitles, mainly because Naruto's voice in the dubbed version is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Mon 11 Sep - 16:22

Wedge wrote:
mainly because Naruto's voice in the dubbed version is annoying as hell.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF SHITTY VOICES.

I hate all of these naruto fans whining about how much the dub sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sao8NwTdpTY

This is what the OP fans get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Mon 11 Sep - 17:36

BELIVE IT!!! XD

BELIVE IT!!! X3

BELIVE IT!!! =3

BELIVE IT!!! =/

BELIVE IT!!! >.<

BELIVE IT!!! Mad

BELIVE IT!!! Evil or Very Mad

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Mon 11 Sep - 21:06

Spyder Fox wrote:
BELIVE IT!!! XD

BELIVE IT!!! X3

BELIVE IT!!! =3

BELIVE IT!!! =/

BELIVE IT!!! >.<

BELIVE IT!!! Mad

BELIVE IT!!! Evil or Very Mad

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Mon 11 Sep - 21:27

Quote :
*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*
YES.

YES.

YES.

YES.

YES.

YES.

YES.



Quote :
Thankfully he didn't because Naruto is one of the best shows on earth IMO.
I so despise "IMO." It's like autoprotection against anyone trying to disprove what you say, even when what you say is blatantly wrong/stupid/unfounded (not saying you specifically are, but that's most of the cases I've seen).

Though I really can't see how it's the "best," or anyone near it. Flawed storyline that contradicts itself, overly wangsty charactrs towards the end, endless filler, and don't get me started on the manga (a freakin' chapter to show Sasuke's face?!).

Some may find this interesting...

Quote :
I prefer the Japanese one with english subtitles, mainly because Naruto's voice in the dubbed version is annoying as hell.
Personally, I find Naruto's voice just as annoying as the original, so, whatever. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Microwav
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 12 Sep - 14:51

Myoti wrote:
Kishimoto himself said he made Naruto with blonde hair and blue eyes because he thought it would appeal to American audiences.

This has inspired me to draw a "Japanese" Naruto. Straight (as in downward-flowing) black hair... I don't know what color I should use for the eyes. Any suggestions?

Should look better than the fucking clown wig and contacts he wears in the show...
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 12 Sep - 20:20

Quote :
I don't know what color I should use for the eyes. Any suggestions?
A line, like how he used to be drawn alot (back when he was interesting Xp ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Microwav
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Wed 13 Sep - 20:34

Myoti wrote:
Quote :
I don't know what color I should use for the eyes. Any suggestions?
A line, like how he used to be drawn alot (back when he was interesting Xp ).

You mean a slightly slanted horizontal slits? That's fine for a subpicture drawn seperately from the main picture, but I'd like to show his pupils and whites in the main picture.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Thu 14 Sep - 19:59

Um, his eye color is blue. Seriously. I've even talked about that before:

Kishimoto said he created Naruto with blonde and blue eyes because he thought it would "appeal to American audiences."


And ironically, my favorite hero of any series does NOT have wierd-styled or strangely colored hair. =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Microwav
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Thu 14 Sep - 22:37

I know the color of his Americanized eyes. I'd like something different though... well... then again, blue on black is magnificent. I'll flip a coin over it.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Fri 15 Sep - 20:38

Draw him with a needle in his eye. Better yet, draw him with Needleman from Megaman 3 in his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 19 Sep - 20:32

...or Miss Doublefinger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TS_Chris

avatar

Number of posts : 87
Localisation : In the Kitchen, cooking something up
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   Tue 19 Sep - 21:53

Mugiwara wrote:
Draw him with a needle in his eye. Better yet, draw him with Needleman from Megaman 3 in his eye.









I WANT TO SEE NARUTO LIKE THAT! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats with all the Naruto fans on the other board as of late
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whats your deepest nugget
» New Evo Stik Premier and Zamaretto Premier Fans Forum.
» Can The Fans Team Help Make Regular Money!!
» Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris
» Fans Edge or Football Fanatics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Entertainment-
Jump to: