Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 yeahs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:22

Mugiwara wrote:
Simba wrote:
LightFang wrote:
Why bother saying "hi" if Simba bugged all of us to go say "hi" with PMs? Breakdown in logic.

Thats in the mods forum and stuff in the mods forum is not supposed to be discussed...

I bet you guys are all like "Damn, that One Piece kid is such a douche-bag."

Nein, Nicht Really..We rarely talk in there...

_________________



Last edited by on Fri 15 Sep - 4:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:24

Simba wrote:
Ren wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ren, I declared that kit was kovu in the story I wrote...I suppose that makes you kiara?

lol...


lol!
HUZZAH!! Kiara is awesomeness! YAYS!! Very Happy

So Kit is Kovu
I'm Simba And You're Kiara...I wonder who everyone else is?
That's a good question. I dunno everyone yet though. heh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:26

*He keeps kicking is leg...not being able to say much really because of this.*

Feels...so...good...! X3

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:27

Ren wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ren wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ren, I declared that kit was kovu in the story I wrote...I suppose that makes you kiara?

lol...


lol!
HUZZAH!! Kiara is awesomeness! YAYS!! Very Happy

So Kit is Kovu
I'm Simba And You're Kiara...I wonder who everyone else is?
That's a good question. I dunno everyone yet though. heh!

Can I crown you with the title Princess Kiara?

^_^

I always thought that Lefthandedpen would be Zazu....Dan and Mugiwara could be timon and pumbaa.

I guess Spyder could either be Sarabi or Sarafina...^_^..'cuz he always says he is a girl in guys body. lol.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:32

If I'm Sarabi, then that makes me your mother Simba. Razz

I say I am and that's what I am...

>.>

<.<

BELIVE IT!!! XD

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:32

Spyder Fox wrote:
*He keeps kicking is leg...not being able to say much really because of this.*

Feels...so...good...! X3
aaww!! *keeps scratching* heheh! *hugs* ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:35

Spyder Fox wrote:
If I'm Sarabi, then that makes me your mother Simba. Razz

I say I am and that's what I am...

>.>

<.<

BELIVE IT!!! XD

Yay!!!!

Mom..Can I have some ice cream ^_^


_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:37

Simba wrote:
Ren wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ren wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ren, I declared that kit was kovu in the story I wrote...I suppose that makes you kiara?

lol...


lol!
HUZZAH!! Kiara is awesomeness! YAYS!! Very Happy

So Kit is Kovu
I'm Simba And You're Kiara...I wonder who everyone else is?
That's a good question. I dunno everyone yet though. heh!

Can I crown you with the title Princess Kiara?

^_^

I always thought that Lefthandedpen would be Zazu....Dan and Mugiwara could be timon and pumbaa.

I guess Spyder could either be Sarabi or Sarafina...^_^..'cuz he always says he is a girl in guys body. lol.
YEAHS!! Very Happy

heheheh!! alright! well then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:38

*Keeps kicking his leg even as Ren hugs him.*

Now now Simba...you know that ice cream makes your bottom make funny noises... ^.^

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:40

Spyder Fox wrote:
*Keeps kicking his leg even as Ren hugs him.*

Now now Simba...you know that ice cream makes your bottom make funny noises... ^.^
keeee...so adorable!! *ruffles his hair and hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:45

*Is hugged by Ren as he tries to hug her back, finally succeeding after several attempts of getting out of Ren's huggle of death.*

Yesh! I hugged back finally! X3

*He wags his tail as he hugs Ren.* ^.^

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:48

yays!! aaww.... *Ren's fox tail wags happily as she hugs Spyder* keeeee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:53

Yays! Another fox! Foxes are the cutest...and the best...you hear that Simba!? =3

Hee hee...this is something that Mugi would say that this belongs in either PM's or on IM. XD

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azlan
IRC Overlord
avatar

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:54

Not just Mugi, but me.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:56

Spyder Fox wrote:
Yays! Another fox! Foxes are the cutest...and the best...you hear that Simba!? =3

Hee hee...this is something that Mugi would say that this belongs in either PM's or on IM. XD
I lovies lions though! heheh!! Very Happy

Hakuna matata. Razz *glomps*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:56

Yesh...but Mugi says it much much more than you, Lightfang. Razz

*Brings Lightfang into the hug for a group hug.*

Hee hee...two foxes and a bat. ^.^

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 20:57

LightFang wrote:
Not just Mugi, but me.
okies then. understandable. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:01

Yes...it would be great if that was possible...but then if me and Ren kept it in PMs and AIM (If she even has it though...I know Simba doesn't.) Simba wouldn't be able to join in on the fun...spluh! =3

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:01

It's threads like these that make me want to ditch forums.

_________________
[img:ccff]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img:ccff]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wedge

avatar

Number of posts : 304
Age : 30
Localisation : Some where in Minnesota
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:08

Mugiwara wrote:
It's threads like these that make me want to ditch forums.

I don't mean to be rude Mugi, but if that's the case, what the hell is stopping you?

Welcome to SSC, hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Princess Kiara
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Localisation : Yesterday
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:09

Wedge wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:
It's threads like these that make me want to ditch forums.

I don't mean to be rude Mugi, but if that's the case, what the hell is stopping you?

Welcome to SSC, hope you enjoy it here.
Thankies! havin' fun so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:36

Wedge wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:
It's threads like these that make me want to ditch forums.

I don't mean to be rude Mugi, but if that's the case, what the hell is stopping you?


Well, I decided today to ditch FTT...

_________________
[img:ccff]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img:ccff]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azlan
IRC Overlord
avatar

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 21:56

It's not actually leaving unless you make a huge post about how you're leaving and never coming back and then come back a week later.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Thu 14 Sep - 22:22

LightFang wrote:
It's not actually leaving unless you make a huge post about how you're leaving and never coming back and then come back a week later.

Hehe... Well, I'm not making a post this time.

_________________
[img:ccff]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img:ccff]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   Fri 15 Sep - 3:34

hello i;m the other mod here Ray ^^"

what?......cant the dragon kid say hi?........

...okay so my PM was lost in the mail >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: yeahs!!   

Back to top Go down
 
yeahs!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Introduction-
Jump to: