Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azlan
IRC Overlord

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: :O   Thu 13 Jul - 20:54

Hey guys. Maybe you know, maybe you guys don't know, but you should know, I only signed up for this because I dashed back to FTT to check that site where I could do PnP games online.

Maybe if you guys cared (not that I'm saying you guys are assholes or anything =P), you'd know that I haven't been on FTT lately. I've also abandoned my IRC channel. Well, that's because after doing some soul searching, I've made the decision to abandon my AB/DL lifestyle.

I just wanted to tell you guys, I have no idea why. I could never go to the main body and post my leaving. It'd sound like I was a total attention whore.

But then again, I'm posting this because I saw that section and politics. And who knows? Maybe I'll be back here and post some random politic things and whatnot. But that's just me. Maybe I won't. Maybe you'll never see me again.

...Unless you IM me, of course. But then, it'll have to have absolutely no AB/DL stuff in it at all, unless you want a quick block.

That's all. LightFang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: :O   Thu 13 Jul - 20:59

I made the whole Politics section just for you Smile, seriously

Don't worry a lot of us are starting to abodon the board, so your not alone.

Stay Darkfang, My friend I enjoy talking to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Ray
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: :O   Fri 14 Jul - 6:41

the cooler people are here I've started posting less there i;m only there to look at the art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reval
Rafiki

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: :O   Wed 30 Aug - 11:47

I'm sad that I found this here...you posted this a few days ago, Light, is this still your decision? Miss ya if it is, see ya if it's not.

Ta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :O   

Back to top Go down

:O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: