Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Can't Wait To get KH I and II!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Tue 7 Nov - 19:41

Yes I am late..But Damnit!..I have sports, so I have no time for Video Games...Sad...But I am getting these..Soon...A friend of mine, is selling, KH I, KH II and the guides to KHII for like $60 total..^^...I'm a little short on cash as of right now..But it won't be long till I have enough...I hope I enjoy these...^^...The Concept of Pride Land World sounds Very Kickass to me...

But if you wanted to get a game I would buy the secound it goes on sale, and drool like a retarded fanboy over..it would be this fictonalized one..

:thumb34871220:

KH2 Lion Hearts by *alphaleo14 on deviantART

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Joey Jojo

avatar

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 5:50

if at all possible, get KH 1 final mix. From what I can tell, it has alot more stuff, like an extra crazy hard boss, and new moves and 2 new weapons for each character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinonno



Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 6:07

KH final mix is japanese only ^-^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 16:14

You're gonna love it, brother. Don't let the 3 hours of bullshit at the begining of KH2 put you off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Jojo

avatar

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 16:23

rinonno wrote:
KH final mix is japanese only ^-^;
You ARE kidding, right? RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 20:52

Joey Jojo wrote:
rinonno wrote:
KH final mix is japanese only ^-^;
You ARE kidding, right? RIGHT?!

Dude, you didn't know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Wed 8 Nov - 22:42

How interesting. A freind of mine may be selling his PS2 to me for about $60 (though the two games, KH and Guitar Hero, will probably be more =p ).

Of course, I still need my money for the upcoming Wii... =0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 14:00

I got the 2nd one first...A friend is letting me borrow the 1st one...

but god...Got it at Best Buy...Bloody thing cost me $53w/ tax...This game better be the best game I ever played for that amount...Mad Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 14:39

BWahahahahahaaa....Soon Simba...soon you'll be currupted by how AWSOME of a game this is...all though I DO suggest you play the first one first....and the GBA one, but if you can pick on the story RLY quickly, you'll have no problem...


"What's that? Simba got KH2?...Shall we go OWN him then?..."




And simba, when you play as Simba Sora....DONT GO AND F KIARA!!! SIMBA WILL KILL YOU CUB-CUB!!! XD


((I know it freaks me out, but had to use it in this context, kyu XD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 14:42

Mugiwara wrote:
You're gonna love it, brother. Don't let the 3 hours of bullshit at the begining of KH2 put you off.

Oh, SPEAKING of which, kyu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS FOR YOU MUGI!!! XD It's funny cause it's true, kyu XD


Last edited by on Sat 11 Nov - 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 14:44

Kit wrote:

And simba, when you play as Simba Sora....DONT GO AND F KIARA!!! SIMBA WILL KILL YOU CUB-CUB!!! XD


((I know it freaks me out, but had to use it in this context, kyu XD ))

Auctually whilst that pic is weird..I do find it sorta cool...I'm a sick freak though...ANYTHING TLK related that isn't Gay Sexual Fantasy Fan Art, I like...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 17:50

This is a pretty cool game, I'm still at the beginning with Roxas..But..its just pretty cool..^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 20:18

Kit wrote:




Oh my god, I have a giant boner now. That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Kit wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:
You're gonna love it, brother. Don't let the 3 hours of bullshit at the begining of KH2 put you off.

Oh, SPEAKING of which, kyu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS FOR YOU MUGI!!! XD It's funny cause it's true, kyu XD

Yeah, I saw that. Funny shit... THIS AIN'T A CUTSCENE, BITCH! PRESS A! PRESS A! JUMP, GYPSY!

EDIT:
This one is better; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsDUSxK5Fs&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sat 11 Nov - 20:30

Kingdom Hearts is The Greatest game I've EVER played....its that good..

oh and I want to be Axel instead of Laxeous now, Or maybe a combo of both...

Oh and lion heterosexual sex rules! XD...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 16:48

Anyways...I am on the Hercules level right now...

It's pretty neat...

though one thing...Having Whinnie the pooh in the game is Very weird to me...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 16:51

Simba wrote:
Anyways...I am on the Hercules level right now...

It's pretty neat...

though one thing...Having Whinnie the pooh in the game is Very weird to me...
Yes, it's RLY odd and lame in my opinion, but the key blade you get from him later on in the game makes it worthwhile, kyu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 16:53

Kit wrote:
Simba wrote:
Anyways...I am on the Hercules level right now...

It's pretty neat...

though one thing...Having Whinnie the pooh in the game is Very weird to me...
Yes, it's RLY odd and lame in my opinion, but the key blade you get from him later on in the game makes it worthwhile, kyu...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that...

I mean you look at the other disney chars in the game and they all have powers and such...But WTF Does Whinnie the pooh offer?

At least I know I'll get a keyblade..^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 16:59

Simba wrote:
Kit wrote:
Simba wrote:
Anyways...I am on the Hercules level right now...

It's pretty neat...

though one thing...Having Whinnie the pooh in the game is Very weird to me...
Yes, it's RLY odd and lame in my opinion, but the key blade you get from him later on in the game makes it worthwhile, kyu...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that...

I mean you look at the other disney chars in the game and they all have powers and such...But WTF Does Whinnie the pooh offer?

At least I know I'll get a keyblade..^^
Keep in mind though, it's a WEAK ASS keyblade. Weakest in the game. However, it MASSIVLY ups you luck, which you need more then anything when looking for the items for the Ultima Weapon later on in the game, kyu...

Still, the Mass Luck bonus is well worth it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 18:53

GAH..Hercules level was hard...But I made it...

It was weird 'cuz I battled out mommee (Demnyx.)..lol...Demynx is a true shredder me thinks..Forget The whole Sitar thing, He was playing guitar like eddie Van halen was (Pose wise.)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   Sun 12 Nov - 18:57


_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can't Wait To get KH I and II!   

Back to top Go down
 
Can't Wait To get KH I and II!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Entertainment-
Jump to: