Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Am I the antagonist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 8:33

Well, well...Hey all! It's everyone's favorite otter (just kidding Wink ) writing from the great sandbox (No not Iraq, the other place). Umm...what to say?

I am 27 as of 4 days ago and I am a scorpio (for those of us who believe in the Zodiac). I am not a BF per say, but more of a Furry DL and I prefer caretaking to playing the role of a cub.

I am in the military and have been so for the last 9 years and am probably the only BF/FDL in the US Army.

My Job...well in the Army I am a medic for special forces and in the civilian world I work part time as a Paramedic and will be teaching JROTC at the very same military academy that CS Fox attended and based "Military Punishment" on.

I have been a thorn in the side of some people in this community (and some of you have pissed me off before as well) but I am willing to let bygones be bygones and hope you are too.

Anyway I don't post much (they've been keeping me busy lately) and because I'm 9.5 hours ahead of EST am notoriously hard tio get ahold of, but if you try just be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Anyway I guess that's it. Hope this was a litle informing for those who don't know me.

Cheers,
-Alorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 8:37

No Carrotte is the Antagonist…You’re pretty much on the good guys side now..Wink

Welcome to the site Bro...We’ve had troubles and disagreements in the past..But I have a feeling this is the beginning of a friendship…

One more thing…

PET ME!

Ciao
Simba…

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 13:05

Welcome to SSC. I personaly never thought anything bad about you, just to let you know. Welcome again and stay safe.

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 13:59

Hey, glad to see your back, and yes Carotte is the antagonsit but he's french so w/e.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serena

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 17:46

Welcome Alorn, I personally don't care what others have to say and you seem to be a nice enough guy so welcome. ^^

Actually, I know a BF/DLFur in the military, haven't spoken with him in a while though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azlan
IRC Overlord

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   Wed 8 Nov - 20:13

You're just this guy, you know?

I can't say that I really know you, but being the gracious debonair person that I am, I am personally willing to establish cordiality and to have a sense of camaraderie between us if possible.

So, welcome and junk.

-LightFang

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the antagonist?   

Back to top Go down

Am I the antagonist?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1