Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The thread of randomness Mk II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: The thread of randomness Mk II   Wed 6 Dec - 9:11

Honestly, why did it take so long for this to happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Wed 6 Dec - 9:32

Because I am LazyXDNow Pet me for finally doing this.^^..Thia is a return to our Roots is it not?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Wed 6 Dec - 9:35

*yeah, okay petz0rd*

Y'know, I would have done this if I could make heads or tails of the admin controls... I pushed one of the buttons, and it had a pizza delivered to my house!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wedge

avatar

Number of posts : 304
Age : 30
Localisation : Some where in Minnesota
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Wed 6 Dec - 14:00

what kind?

_________________
Sometimes the best defence is an insane offence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

avatar

Number of posts : 107
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Wed 6 Dec - 19:18

french pickles and tomato juice pizza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Thu 7 Dec - 10:50

Mugiwara wrote:
*yeah, okay petz0rd*

Y'know, I would have done this if I could make heads or tails of the admin controls... I pushed one of the buttons, and it had a pizza delivered to my house!

I actually had stripers come over to my house and a bunch of frat boys came with them...it was...very odd, but the party was good and all, since it ended before any one got home. But any who...!

*Spraypaints on the wall the words "Spyder was here and owns this piece of the randomizer!" and a heart around those words.*

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Thu 7 Dec - 15:11

Spyder Fox wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:
*yeah, okay petz0rd*

Y'know, I would have done this if I could make heads or tails of the admin controls... I pushed one of the buttons, and it had a pizza delivered to my house!

I actually had stripers come over to my house and a bunch of frat boys came with them...it was...very odd, but the party was good and all, since it ended before any one got home. But any who...!

*Spraypaints on the wall the words "Spyder was here and owns this piece of the randomizer!" and a heart around those words.*

Goddamn! Why does all the cool stuff happen with woman to you and then your gay...Sad....I get to look at guys in the showers all the time Sad...We need to switch lives for day or something..LMAO!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Azlan
IRC Overlord
avatar

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Thu 7 Dec - 16:22

Twenty-one.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 30
Localisation : Monroe, New York
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Thu 7 Dec - 16:24

That's what I call...cruel irony...meh... -_-

Yesterday, I was asked out...once again...by a girl. And something else happened too, but that's more of a personal thing...so I'll just keep it to myself.

_________________
I like my sitar... ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1326
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Thu 7 Dec - 16:53

Spyder Fox wrote:
That's what I call...cruel irony...meh... -_-

Yesterday, I was asked out...once again...by a girl. And something else happened too, but that's more of a personal thing...so I'll just keep it to myself.

Damnit!!!!

:)..

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Mugiwara
Fire Logia


Number of posts : 652
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Fri 8 Dec - 12:06

CP9 babies.



bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 116
Age : 33
Localisation : Texasland, the hottest place on earth
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   Tue 12 Dec - 10:16
































_________________


The Man. The Myth. The Legend. Jay Manney.

http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The thread of randomness Mk II   

Back to top Go down
 
The thread of randomness Mk II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» The Costume Thread....
» The Home Audio thread
» The Official Polo Shirt Thread...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: I Just Can't Wait To Be Random!-
Jump to: