Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Itachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:08

Hey,
im just a randomer.. I like nirvana, airsofting watching anime and computer games in general..
any questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:14

How the hell did you find this site? Suspect confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:14

How old are you?

What anime do you like?

Read manga?

Are you a TB/AB/BF? (If you have to ask, I'll assume that you're not.)

More to come... =^.^=

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:44

Simba wrote:
How the hell did you find this site? Suspect confused

Well i found foxtalestimes ages ago, before the forum. And i kept coming back to check out the new stories and art each update, the forum arrived and i avoided until eventually joining about 2 months ago. I read most things but seldom post unless i have something important to say, i seldom posted outside of my intro in FTT mainly because with the sheer amount of users and spamming i found few topics that took my fancy.
I found this site when doing a search earlier on for Foxtalestimes because the main page was down for abit.

Im 18, and from ireland
I like a few anime. Eureka 7, elfen lied they would be my faves altho i like most of the mainstream anime Bleach/naruto etc as well
Iv never really had the ability to real manga, there aint much available where i live although i did pick up some battle royale and a strange one i cant remember the name of. I enjoyed them both but will definetly have to buy some more issues off the net Crying or Very sad

Im a TB myself, i dont really affiliate myself with any animal but do enjoy the stories and artwork that iv seen about the net

*the user Enigma is me also but i received no authentication code and gre impatient so i made this one instead Smile

feel free to delete Enigma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simba
The Lion KING

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:47

Oh, You can stay then Smile. Don't worry bro, Just worried that people not like us, would come to this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simbastudio55.conceptforum.net
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon 7 Aug - 19:55

Itachi's hawt...yes I know, it's not a question... X3

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue 8 Aug - 18:10

'Alo! Since you are a mainstream Naruto fan (as is obvious by your avatar) you should avoid coming into contact with the being known as Mugi, short for Mugiwara no Kaizokou - japanese for Straw Hat Pirate. He will defend One Piece to the death against its arch-rival, Naruto. Be careful or you'll be branded by the Ashamed Pirate Award! XD

Naruto's OK - and that's it. The once-a-week Toonami showings are all I can bother myself to watch. (and that's saying something, considering how many OTHER shows I haven't gotten off the computer to watch and clear up the DVR recordings >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed 9 Aug - 4:18

well i do like naruto, but since the fillers i havent been watching. I just like itachi.
Is one piece any good? im looking for some new anime, must have a look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed 9 Aug - 9:38

One Piece is fucking terrific. Alot of people say it starts off a bit weak, but that's only plot-wise. The whole East Blue saga is just setting up for the Grand Line. There aren't any MAJOR plot points in East Blue, but all of the characters are introduced, and the fights are fucking terrific. Do you know anything One Piece? If you don't I can tell you all about it.

And just curious, I've been hearing about this naruto filler deal for quite some time now. How long has it been going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed 9 Aug - 20:34

Mugiwara wrote:

And just curious, I've been hearing about this naruto filler deal for quite some time now. How long has it been going on?

Too bloody long tbh
I havent really followed it since they started about 135 episodes in but i beleive its gone on about 50 or so more since then fillers Crying or Very sad
altho due to this i branched out and watched some different stuff,
Il have to go look up one piece it sounds interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Thu 10 Aug - 8:44

Okayokayokayokayokay. Sooo Gold Roger is the greatest pirate in the world. The king of the pirates. SOMEHOW he was captured and sentanced to death. His final words sent pirates across the world to the sea:

"My wealth and treausre? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I've left it all at that place."

He was killed right after. The great age of pirates has begun.

20 years later, intrest in Roger's treasure has dwindled. The marines have cracked down on the pirates, but that doesn't mean they are still out there. Such is the case for Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy (Loo-fee) is a young boy inspired to go out to sea by his childhood hero Red Haired Shanks. The straw hat Luffy wears was a gift from Shanks, who tells him to come give it to him when he is a great pirate. Also, Luffy's body is made of rubber, so he can stretch his limbs, blow himself up like a ballon, reflect bullets and cannonballs, among other awesome things that I wont spoil. He got his power from a Devil Fruit, Rare treasures that give the person who eats it a super human ability such as spliting your body apart, and controlling the pieces, the ability to turn into a leopard, or even a leopard/human mix, and the ability to transform into fire at will and control it. These powers vary greatly, and can help, or hinder you as once you eat a devil fruit, your body locks up when submerged in water.

Anyhow, Luffy goes sailing out to sea, saves Roronoa Zoro's (An infamous swordsman who fights with one sword in each hand and another in his mouth) ass, persuading him to join the crew, meet's the theif and navigator Nami, who I won't elaborate on much for she plays a big part later on, The wannabe pirate Usopp, who is a chronic liar and expert marksman, and the girl-crazy sous chef Sanji, who only uses his feet to fight. Along with his small crew of unlikely pirates, Luffy sails to the Grand Line, the most dangerous Sea in the world, in hopes of finding One Piece, Gold Roger's treasure.

It's really awesome. I think you will like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Fri 11 Aug - 0:38

Hehehe... that's Mugi for you, always the modest one, in'it that right?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   

Back to top Go down

Itachi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Introduction-
Jump to: