Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   Fri 11 Aug - 1:42

So with my Org. XIII pictures now hopefully coming out on a somewhat-regular basis (now that I got a pen to ink with!) I think that, for you guys, I will give a sneak preview a few or more days before I post the main picture on the FTT forums.

To start with, already inked and waiting to be scanned for a coloring, is Xob. So, I present to you, the concept sketch workings for Xob:

Who says all Org. members need to be flowing-haired bishies, eh? Very Happy

The weapon to the left is a concept sketch of Ivex's weapon. It still has yet to be worked out; I've got a different memb. weapon made, so Ivex isn't coming any time soon.

So tell me, what do you conspiracize about these sketches? Smile

EDIT: 81st of September! Oh noez! :p

Last edited by on Sun 1 Oct - 21:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TS_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   Mon 18 Sep - 21:54

Well, I finally kicked myself in the ass to get moving on this... now the only thing left is her hands, and I can ink it. Smile

I originally wanted his eyes closed in expressions of innocent joy, but what I was drawing wasn't turning out too well - so I went with what was easier.

now SPECULATE damn you! >w<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   Mon 25 Sep - 23:06

Um, should I, uh... ask what's going on with them in the second picture? o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TS_Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   Wed 27 Sep - 23:16

Myoti wrote:
Um, should I, uh... ask what's going on with them in the second picture? o_o

You can ask. But I will only answer with the full picture. It's up to you to speculate what I've got going on there >w<

Oh, and as far as progress reports go, I've got it all inked up and a copy printed out, ready to be colored in. :3 X3

EDIT: Oh, and recall how it was remarked our styles are so similar, Myoti? I think that by now, our styles have changed much more since then. And even if this picture doesn't prove how far I've come, then it is only a matter of time until I get down some very new techniques that put in the class of "It actually looks like anime!" Well, new to me anyways. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   Thu 28 Sep - 6:50

Indeed, though I think what I was originally meaning by 'similar' wa more like the design of things and creatures than how they were actually drawn. The drawing style, yeah, really is different now. =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)   

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peaks (9/18/06: One Piece piccy Headshot!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1